Aloo Noodle Cutlet
Recipe type: Appetiser
A quick and delicious way to make the all time favourite aloo mutter. The potato and peas are cooked together with a few spices to impart a subtle and distinctive flavour.
- Hara Mirch / Green Chillies 4-5 Numbers
- Maida 100 Grams
- Haradhania / Coriander Leaves To Taste
- Instant Noodle Pkt [Maggi / Koka] 1 Numbers
- Aloo / Potato Medium 6 Numbers
- Oil To Fry
- Salt To Taste
- Mash boiled aloo, add haradhania, chopped haramirch and salt. Make the paste into cutlet shapes.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions and keep aside.
- Batter maida in water into a running consistency. Roll the cutlets in maida and again roll in cooked noodles.
- Deep fry in oil. Server hot with tomato sauce.