Recipe type: Appetiser
chicken threads is a very good crispy snack this is a very typical snack to do because dividing a chicken threads is a petions work but the result will be tasty.this can be served as tea time snacks or as a side dish for rice.
- Ginger & Garlic Chopped 1 Tablespoons
- Sugar ½ Teaspoons
- Red Chilly Flakes 2 Teaspoons
- Corn Starch 1 Tablespoons
- Pepper Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- All Purpose Flour 1 Tablespoons
- Chicken 200 Grams
- Soya Sauce 1 Teaspoons
- Lime Juice 1 Teaspoons
- Coriander Chopped 1 Bunch
- Oil 2 Tablespoons
- Take chicken breast pieces cut them in to thin slices.
- Take bowl add all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder corn starch mix it and sprinkle to chicken slices on both sides.
- And cut them in to thin juliennes. In the hot oil deep fry the chicken juliennes till golden colour. For the sauce:
- Heat oil in a pan add red chilly flakes, chopped ginger & garlic, sugar, salt, Soya sauce, lime juice and add crispy chicken, garnish with chopped coriander.