Aloo Methi Parata Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Aloo Methi Parata recipe at home. Aloo methi parata is a tasty traditional Indian tiffin recipe. This healthy homemade parata is a good combination of Aloo and methi. Try this simple and quick aloo methi parata recipe by following the simple steps given below. If you find this Aloo Methi Parata recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Aloo Methi Parata recipe, so that any one can make this Aloo Methi Parata very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Potato (aloo) – 2
- Fenugreek leaves – 1 cup
- Onions – 1
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Red chilli powder – ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Ginger - 1 pinch
- Boil potato in a pressure cooker. Allow them to cool peal the skin and smash it.
- Now add small amount of water to the wheat flour and prepare just like chapatti dough.
- Cut the onions and methi leaves into small pieces.
- Mix the mashed potatoes, red chilli powder, salt, ginger, onions and methi leaves.
- Now take a small ball of duff and stuff small round of above mixture.
- Flatten this just like parata.
- Heat a non stick pan and roast it two sides.
- Serve this aloo methi parata recipe hot along with chutney, curry or sauce.