Batata Chutney Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
Batata-chutney sandwich is a favorite sandwich recipe among all. With mint-coriander green chutney as spread and boiled and mashed potatoes(batata) as filling, the batata sandwich is an easy recipe. .
- 2 potatoes , boiled , peeled and mashed
- salt to taste
- a pinch of sugar
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 8 slices of bread
- 4 tsp red garlic chutney
- 4 tsp green chutney
- Combine the potato, salt, sugar, lemon juice and green chillies in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Place the bread slices on a clean, dry and flat surface.
- Spread 1 tsp of red garlic chutney on 4 pf each bread slices and keep aside.
- Spread 1 tsp of green chutney on top of garlic chutney and spread evenly on top.
- Spread a portion of the potato mixture on another 4 bread slices and place them over the bread slices with chutney, filling side facing downwards.
- Heat the griller and grill them till they become crisp and golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.