Cabbage and Carrot Sandwiches
Recipe type: Breakfast
This is a quick and nutritious lunch/tiffin for the school children.
- 6 brown bread slices
- ¾ cup hung curds (dahi) (made fr low fat milk)
- ¼ cup grated cabbage
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper powder
- Take one half of curd & mix grated cabbage.
- To another half mix the carrot.
- Add salt and pepper to both the mixture.
- Now take 3 slices ,apply cabbage spread to one slice and keep another slice on it
- And apply the carrot spread.
- Press the slices and cut in
- Traingles.repeat for the other
- slices.serve with fresh juice.