Ghobi Ke Pakore
Recipe type: Breakfast
Ghobi ke pakore is something which everyone would like to have in rainy season when served piping hot with chilli sauce and hot tea.
- 2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
- 8 to 10 cauliflower florets , blanched
- 1 to 2 green chillies , finely chopped
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- chilli powder to taste
- oil for deep frying
- Combine the besan, green chilli, lemon juice, salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder in a bowl, mix well and add enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Cover and keep aside for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and dip each cauliflower floret in the batter and deep fry till they turn golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.