Recipe type: Breakfast
A winter special sandwich, healthy and helps for glowing skin and hair.
- 4 whole wheat bread slices
- 2 tsp butter
- To Be Mixed and Blended Together For The Spread
- 3 tbsp amlas (indian gooseberries) pulp
- 1 tbsp freshly grated coconut
- 1 tbsp pineapple jam
- ¼ tsp cardamom (elaichi) powder
- 3 tsp chopped cashewnuts (kaju)
- For The Topping
- 2 tsp chopped capsicum
- 1 tsp chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 3 tsp chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp chopped onions
- 1 tsp chopped basil
- 2 tsp chopped dates (khajur)
- salt to taste
- For The Garnishing
- paneer (cottagte cheese) cubes , marinated in lemon juice , salt , ,
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan and roast the bread slices on both sides till light brown.
- Apply the prepared spread on one bread slice, spread topping on it, put another bread slice on it.
- Just before serving, garnish it with marinated paneer cubes and serve immediately.