Recipe type: Breakfast
- Ghee 2 Teaspoons
- Cooking Oil 6 Teaspoons
- Curry Leaves To Taste
- Hing ¼ Tablespoons
- Cumin Seeds ½ Teaspoons
- Pepper ½ Teaspoons
- Dry Ginger Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Urad Dhall 2.5 Cup
- Par Boiled 3 Cup
- Salt 1.5 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda A Pinch
- Rinse and soak par boiled rice and urad dhall in water for 2
- hours. Grind the above coarsley and add hing and salt and
- a pinch of baking soda to this.
- Keep it overnight so that this will ferment.
- Fry pepper, cumin seeds, and curry leaves in oil and ghee. Add
- this to the flour. Add dried ginger powder and mix everything
- Coat a flat vessal with oil, and pour the idli flour into this
- and pressure cook for 45 minutes in low heat without pressure
- cooker weight.