Mixed Berries Bircher Muesli
Recipe type: Breakfast
For extra antioxidants, try this Bircher recipe with added berries.
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 apple , grated
- 4 tbsp curds (dahi)
- 1 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- honey to taste (optional)
- Mix the oats and apple juice until well combined, in a large container with a well-fitting lid.
- Place in the fridge and leave for at least 1 hour or until all the juice has been absorbed (preferably overnight).
- Just before you are ready to eat, grate the apple.
- Add the grated apple and yoghurt to the oat and juice mixture.
- Serve with berries and honey if desired.