Muesli with Honey
Recipe type: Breakfast
A versatile, anytime snack that can be eaten as it is or combined with warm milk and chopped fruits.
- 1 cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 4 tbsp wheat bran
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts (akhrot)
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds (badam)
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp raisins (kismis)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- For Serving:
- 1 tbsp honey
- Combine the oats, wheat bran, walnuts and almonds and lightly roast them in a non-stick pan over a slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cool completely, add the cornflakes, vanilla essence, raisins and sugar. Mix well and store in an air-tight container.
Divide the muesli into 4 equal portions and drizzle 1 tsp of honey on each of the portion. Serve it with milk or chopped fruits.