Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 lean beef chipolata sausages
- 4 rindless shortcut bacon rashers
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, halved
- 2 eggs
- Toast and tomato sauce, to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add sausages and bacon. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until sausages are almost cooked though.
- Add mushroom and tomato to pan. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until mushroom is tender and sausages cooked through. Push sausages, bacon, mushroom and tomato to 1 side of pan. Crack eggs into pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked to your liking. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with toast and sauce.