Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Pesarattu recipe at home. A popular breakfast in Andhra If you find this Pesarattu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Pesarattu recipe, so that any one can make this Pesarattu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup of whole green gram (moong dal)
- 6 green chilies
- 1.5 inch ginger piece
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Wash and soak moong dal over night.
- Drain and grind Dal together with green chilies and ginger into fine paste of medium consistency.
- Once ground add to it cumin seeds and salt.
- Heat a flat pan and grease it slightly, wipe off the excess grease.
- Ladle a spoonful of batter into the center of the pan and spread batter into a thin pancake.
- Wait for few seconds and then take a tsp. of oil and spread it over the edges of the pancake.
- Reverse it and fry till golden (looks more greenish ). Now sprinkle on top Chopped Onions, Green chilies, Coriander leaves. Fold it into half. This is typically served with Upma