Quick Corn Rolls
Recipe type: Breakfast
Quick corn rolls make for a tempting snack or cocktail starter dish with the creamy corn paste added to the bread slices which are later deep fried to a crispy finish. Enjoy this delightful and quick corn rolls with sauce
- 15 slices of bread
- 7 tbsp sweet corn (makai ke dane)
- 5 tbsp paneer (cottage cheese)
- 3 tbsp coriander (dhania)
- 1½ tbsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- 1 tsp carom seeds (ajwain)
- salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Keep the corn in boiling water till the below preparation is done.
- Wet the bread slices one by one in water and then squeeze out the water once the bread is fully wet.repeat this for all the slices and mash the bread.
- Mix all the ingredients except corn to this and mix well.
- Remove the corn from water(it is now soft),and add it to this mixture
- Mash the mixture completely well and make 2inches big rolls of it and deep fry them.