Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup Rice Flour
- ½ cup Besan
- 1 medium size Onion, finely chopped
- 1 medium size Tomato, finely chopped
- 1 grated Carrot
- 2 chopped Green Chillies, finely chopped
- Chopped Coriander leaves (Cilantro), finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Put all ingredients in a bowl, except the oil.
- Add Water and make a mixture of dropping consistency.
- Heat oil in flat tawa and spread mixture over it.
- Fry on one side and flip and cook on the other side as well.
- Serve hot with chutney or Sauce.