Soya Bomb Spring Dosa
Recipe type: Breakfast
Soya Bomb Spring Dosa is one of my Indo-Chinese fusion breakfast / tiffin recipe. Soya Bomb Spring Dosa is made by stuffing dosa with soya keema. It is very healthy and delicious and also easy to make breakfast and otherwise. Soya Bomb Spring Dosa is a hit recipe in my family .....It goes well with tomato coriander chutney or South Indian coconut chutney.
- readymade dosa batter
- For The Soya Keema
- 150 gms boiled soya keema, refer handy tip
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch)
- salt to taste
- 4 to 5 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped ginger (adrak)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic (lehsun)
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- ⅓ cup french beans sliced diagonally into thin pieces
- ½ cup carrot juliennes
- ½ cup capsicum juliennes
- ½ cup thinly sliced cabbage
- ⅓ cup chopped spring onions
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- ½ cup chopped coriander (dhania)
- Heat 2 teaspoon oil in a pan on a medium flame. Add garlic , ginger and onions, sauté for 2 minutes, then add French bean and
- saute again for 2 to 3 minutes, then add carrots , capsicum, cabbage and spring onions.
- Mix well and sauté for another 5-6 minutes or until veggies are soft and almost done .
- Add soya keema and mix well.Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup and chilli sauce, mix well .
- Cook for 2 minutes add salt , pepper powder and coriander and mix well and switch off the gas.
- How to proceed:
- Heat and grease a a non-stick tava (griddle), pour a ½ - ¾ cup of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a circle.
- Drizzle ½ teaspoon oil and cook for a minute when one side is done , flip over to the other side and cook for a few seconds.
- Again flip over and spread some soya bomb mxyure on one side of the dosa and roll tightly or put the filling in the center of the dosa and fold the side.
- Cook for 30 seconds , transfer to a plate and slice diagonally and serve immediately.
To make soya keema, soak soya chunks or granules in hot water till they soften, discard the water and rinse in cold water, squeeze off the excess water and blend the chunks in a mixer to the desired texture.