Cantaloupe Milk Shake
Recipe type: Drinks
When Cantaloupe is in season, try this light and refreshing recipe for Cantaloupe Milk Shake. It’ll cool down even the hottest of summer days!
- Cantaloupe – 1 cup
- Milk – ½ cup (approx.)
- Ice – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 Tbsp (to taste)
- Elaichi Powder (Cardamom) – ¼ tsp
- Fill one cup with Cantaloupe.
- Pour Milk over Cantaloupe until cup is filled to the top.
- Pour Milk and Cantaloupe into a blender.
- Add Ice, Sugar and Elaichi Powder.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 2
For an extra creamy version, try adding a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the mix — Yummy!