Rooh afza with Sabja seeds recipe
Recipe type: juices
roohafza with sabza seeds - a healthy and cooling drink for summers
- 3.5 cups of water – chilled or at room temperature
- rooh afza syrup as required
- ½ tbsp sabja seeds/basil seeds
- sugar as per your taste - optional
- ice cubes (optional)
- soak the sabja/basil seeds in ¾ cup of water for half an hour.
- in a glass jar or a bowl add 3.5 cups water.
- add rooh afza syrup in the water as required.
- also add the soaked sabja seeds.
- add the sugar as per your taste.
- add ice cubes, if you want to serve it cold.
- stir everything well.
- you can have the drink immediately or store the drink in refrigerator and have it after few hours.
instead of water, you can mix it with regular milk or almond milk. almond milk will be cooling for summers.