Tropical Indian Smoothie
Recipe type: Drinks
Smoothies are not just for the summers anymore! They can be enjoyed anytime of the year with the fruits in season. Here the yummy, sweet and ripe mango along with the creaminess of the Coconut Milk is heighten in flavor with the Saffron making it a Smoothie with an Indian heart 😉 Change out the fruits and have fun experimenting!
- Mango – 1 part
- Coconut Milk – 1 part
- Ice – 1 part
- Saffron – a pinch, crushed
- Sugar – to taste
- Saffron Threads – a few. for garnish
- Wash, peel and cube the Mango.
- Add same amounts of following ingredients: Mango, Coconut Milk and Ice, in a blender.
- Using a mortar and pestle, powder a pinch of Saffron with a little Sugar and add to blender.
- Add Sugar to taste depending on how sweet the mango is.
- Blend to a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a glass, garnish with a few stands of Saffron and enjoy!