Recipe type: Drinks
Instant coffee doesn’t have to be a teaspoon of instant coffee powder mixed with milk or water. Try this interesting method to make a superior cup of instant coffee.
- Instant Coffee – 1 tsp per serving
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Sugar – to taste
- Water – few drops or as needed
- In a coffee cup or mug, add Instant Coffee and Sugar.
- Add few drops of water at a time to make the coffee/sugar mixture into a thick paste.
- With a spoon, keep whipping the mixture until it becomes light and frothy (it should cling to the spoon).
- Add very hot milk and mix through.
- Transfer the coffee from one cup to another (at some height) until bubbles form.
- Serve immediately.