Apple and Banana Frozen Ices
Recipe type: Kids
Lip-smacking ices made from protein and calcium-rich curds and nourishing fruits.
- For The Stewed Apples
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Other Ingredients
- ¼ cup chopped bananas
- ¼ cup curds (dahi)
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- For the stewed apples
- Mix all the ingredients with 2 tablespoons of water in a vessel and cook till all the moisture evaporates and apples become soft and light brown in colour.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
- How to proceed
- Combine the stewed apples, bananas, curds and sugar and blend into a smooth mixture in a blender.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Pour into plastic ice-cube moulds and freeze for 6 to 8 hours till firm.
- Unmold and serve immediately.