Berry and vanilla yoghurt pops
Recipe type: kids
Let the kids chill out with these simple berry and yogurt frozen treats.
- You'll need 2 x 4-hole, ½ cup-capacity plastic ice-block moulds.
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1⅓cups apple juice
- 2 x 170g tubs low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- Blend berries and juice until smooth. Transfer to a jug. Pour berry mixture evenly into each mould. Freeze for 30 minutes or until just firm.
- Spoon yoghurt evenly over berry mixture in moulds. Place lids on moulds. Freeze overnight or until firm. Serve.
Run moulds briefly under warm water to remove pops. Allow overnight freezing time.