Beany spring rolls
Recipe type: Snacks
Need a little lunchbox snack that really hits the spot? Try these spring rolls for a delicious snack.
- 220g can reduced-salt baked beans
- 6 large sheets spring roll pastry
- 225g can pineapple pieces in natural juice, drained
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 210°C/190°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Drain 1 tablespoon sauce from beans.
- Place 1 pastry sheet on a flat surface. Brush edge of pastry with cold water. Place one-sixth of the pineapple lengthways across 1 edge of pastry, leaving a 1cm border at edge. Top with one-sixth of the beans. Fold in sides of pastry. Roll up to enclose filling. Place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining pastry, pineapple and beans. Spray rolls with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and heated through, turning halfway during cooking. Cool on tray for 5 minutes. Serve.