Cheese Chilli Frisbees
Recipe type: kids
These mini Frisbees are easy-to-make and utterly delicious! You can make these in advance and store in an air-tight container for days. These Frisbees can be packed to school, have as it is or topped with sauce and vegetables to make a wholesome and filling snack.
- ½ cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 2½ tbsp grated cooking cheese
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (kala til), black and white
- 2 tbsp wheat bran
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and knead into a firm dough using enough water.
- Keep aside for 10 minutes under a wet muslin cloth.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into thick circles of 100 mm. (4") in diameter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each circle over a low flame pressing on both the sides with a cloth till they turn light brown and crisp.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container.