Green Peas and Paneer Mini Parathas
Recipe type: kids
Fibre is much-needed at any age, but it could be tough getting your kids to consume fibre-rich food, unless served in a form as interesting as these luscious Parathas!
- ½ cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- ¼ cup soya flour
- ½ cup fresh green peas, boiled and roughly crushed
- ¼ cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- salt to taste
- ¼ tsp oil for kneading
- 5 tsp ghee for cooking
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and knead into a soft dough.
- Knead again using oil and keep aside under a wet muslin cloth for 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll out each portion into a thick circle of 75 mm (3") in diameter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each paratha using ½ tsp ghee till both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.