Baked Chicken Thighs
Recipe type: Curries
Most of the non vegetarian people like fleshy chicken thighs. Baked Chicken Thighs is an easy to cook recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Thighs Baked by following this easy recipe.
- 8 Chicken thighs
- 5 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Prepared mustard
- ¼ Cup fresh breadcrumbs
- ½ Cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp Parsley, minced
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt the butter in the skillet and remove it from the flame and mix in the mustard.
- Take a bowl and combine crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Dip chicken in the butter-mustard mixture and then pat crumbs on the chicken.
- Put the chicken in a 9 X 13 inches baking dish and bake for about 45 minutes.