Recipe type: Curries
Chicken Bhajji is a delicious South Indian recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Chicken Bhajji by following this easy recipe.
- ½ kg Chicken boneless (cut into small pieces)
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 Egg
- ¼ tsp Chilly powder
- ½ tsp Ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp Jeera
- 1 pinch Garam masala
- Mix all the ingredients (except chicken) and make a thick paste.
- Add the chicken pieces in the paste and let it marinate for a span of 1 hr.
- Deep fry the chicken pieces in oil.
- Now take a little of that oil, add onion and green chilies and sauté.
- Use the above to garnish the chicken before serving.