Chicken Egg Fry-Anda Pardha Murgi
Recipe type: Snacks
Chicken Egg fry or Murgi Anda Wala is an awesome dish made with cooked chicken; pan fried coated with egg mixture and bread crumbs and pan fry until crisp.
- Egg 2 Numbers
- Coriander Leaves 1 Bunch
- Turmeric ¼ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Red Chilly Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Chicken 1000 Grams
- Chilly Flakes 1 Teaspoons
- Oil 2 Tablespoons
- Butter 2 Tablespoons
- Heat water add ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, red chilly powder, salt, turmeric powder, coriander leaves mix it and add chicken (do not cut small pieces), put the led on and cook it till chicken is nice and tender.
- Take a bowl add two eggs, salt, chopped coriander, chilly flakes, mix it.
- Heat oil in a pan add butter, and add boiled chicken pieces cook for few minutes, and pour the egg mixture on both sides of the chicken pieces, or take the chicken pieces deep it in the egg mixture and coat with bread crumb and fry on all sides till it is crispy.