Recipe type: Curries
A Chicken Delight for the family
- 1 lb. Chicken(boneless, skinless)
- ¾ lb. Yoghurt
- ¾ cup Raw Cream
- 1 tbsp. Garlic(paste)
- 1 tbsp. Ginger(paste)
- ¾ lb. Tomato
- 2 nos. Green Chilies
- ½ cup Rum
- Coriander powder to taste
- Turmeric Powder to taste
- Vegetable Oil for garnishing
- Mix Curd, Rum, Coriander, Turmeric, Garam Masala, Garlic and Ginger with Chicken and marinate it for three hours.
- Fry chicken in just enough oil till it turns golden brown.
- Grind tomatoes with green chilli and garam masala and fry till the oil separates.
- Mix the fried chicken pieces and add 2 cups of boiling water. Keep it on low heat for half hour.
- Add Salt to taste
- Serve hot with cream and enjoy.