Chicken Rolls Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Chicken Rolls recipe at home. Chicken Rolls are the snack item which will like by the kids most. This recipe can be prepare in an easy manner in a mean time. If you find this Chicken Rolls recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chicken Rolls recipe, so that any one can make this Chicken Rolls very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- All purpose flour (Maida Pindi) - 1 cup
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ spoon
- Chicken - 1 cup
- Rosemary powder - ½ spoon
- Cinnamon Powder (Dalchina chekka) – ½ spoon
- Green Chillies - 2
- Ghee - 3 spoons
- Oil - ¼ cup
- Silver Foil - 1 pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Take all purpose flour and mix it by adding ½ spoon heated oil, black pepper powder, salt and water. Keep this mixture a side.
- Now heat the oil in a bowl and add chicken pieces, rosemary powder, cinnamon powder (dalchina chekka), green chillies, salt and stir it well, after that cover the lid and leave it for some time.
- Take the above mixture, make them into small round balls and press them.
- After that take pan and fry the above balls using oil.
- Now add chicken mixture to middle of above fried balls and cover with a silver foil in round shape, and then after some time those balls gets heated.
- Now serve hot Chicken Rolls with sauce.