Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Sakkinalu recipe at home. Sakkinalu are tasty ancient traditional snack recipe. This is a good combination for chutneys and sauce items. The complete making processes for Sakkinalu recipe is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Sakkinalu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Sakkinalu recipe, so that any one can make this Sakkinalu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Rice – 2 cups
- Nuvvulu (Sesame Seeds) – 4 spoons
- Vaamu (Ajwain) – 2 spoons
- Salt for taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Soak the rice in water for 3 to 4 hours in water.
- Now drain the water and spread them on cotton cloth. Allow them to dry for 8 hours.
- When they get dried make them into fine flour powder.
- Mix this flour with Nuvvulu, Vaamu, Salt and water into a smooth dough.
- Take a small ball of the dough and with the help of first two fingers kneed the dough like a string and shape them in circle form on a cloth or plastic sheet.
- Repeat the same for the whole dough.
- Now fry them in oil till they become light cream color.
- Serve the delicious sakkinalu along with chutney.