Chinta Chiguru Mamsam
Recipe type: Curries
Chinta chiguru mamsam, a classic dish from the Andhra cuisine, meat cooked with tender tamarind leaves. It has a unique taste and freshnes in the dish. Chinta chiguru is a highly recommended green to all the nutrition-conscious.
- Coriander powder - 1 teaspoons.
- • Mint leaves - 1 bunch.
- • Coriander leaves - 1 bunch.
- • Cocount grated - 1 teaspoons.
- • Giner garlic paste - 1 teaspoons.
- • Tumeric powder - PINCH 0.
- • Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoons.
- • Tender tamarind leaves ( chinta chiguru) - 500 grams.
- • Mutton - 500 grams.
- • Onion - 1 big.
- • Oil - 1 tablespoons.
- • Mustard seeds - 1 Tsp 0.
- • Jeera - 1 TSP 0.
- • Salt - To Taste 0.
- Take pan add oil, murstard seeds, cumin seeds, whole garam masala and then add chopped onion mix well,then add turmuric, ginger garlice paste mix well and cook for few min then add coconut powder,then add lamb mix well add little water and salt, coriander powder, chilli powder mix well and cover with the lid and cook till the lamb is tender.
- you can also use cooker to cook lamb.once the lamb is cooked then add the tender tamarind leaves mix well and cook for 5min till the lamb is dry.
- once it is dry switch off the flame.