CST (Chennai Style Turkey) 65 Fry
Recipe type: non-veg
- Turkey 300 Grams
- Garam Masala Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Dry Curry Leaf Powder (micro Wave Fresh Curry Leaves For 2-3 Min) 1 Tablespoons
- Cumin Powder ¼ Teaspoons
- Green Chili (Slit) 4 Numbers
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Corn Flour ½ Tablespoons
- Citric Acid (Powdered) 1 Teaspoons
- Rice Flour 1 Tablespoons
- Red Chili Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Take a bowl add turkey pieces, ginger garlic paste and salt mix it well and keep it a side for 4-5 hours.
- Take a mixing Bowl add Kashmir red Chili powder, garam Masala Powder, black pepper powder, coriander Powder, cumin powder, salt, red Chili Powder, corn flour, rice flour, MSG, citric acid, dry curry leaf powder, and mix it well. then coat this mixture into the turkey pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the turkey pieces and also fry the curry leaves and green chilli. Then Serve it hot.