Recipe type: Curries
- 1 lb chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 4 green chilies
- 1 medium sized onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small root of ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 tbsp oil
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Blend green chilies, ginger, garlic, and black pepper to a fine paste.
- Add yogurt to this mix.
- Marinate chicken drumsticks with the above mix and leave it for an hour.
- In a non-stick pan, heat enough oil and let onions fry until brown.
- Add chicken drumsticks to the onions and fry them until done.
- Add some salt to taste and garnish with cilantro.