Mc Donald Ham Burger
Recipe type: Curries
Get ready to entice all with the popular non vegetarian Mc Donald ham burger recipe. The chicken is mixed with onion paste, green chillies, salt and pepper and then made into small flat balls which are deep fried till tender and golden brown. These crispy ham patties are then served with bun and fries in true Mc style.
- 0.5 gram chicken
- 2 tsp chopped onions
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies (optional)
- 2 tsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- salt to taste
- oil for deep-frying
- In a bowl put the chicken with all the ingedient.
- Marinate it for 2 hrs. then after just like kabobs round
- Them and fry till tender brown and crispy.
- Serve with buns and fries.