Ginger Soup Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Ginger Soup is a very popular recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Ginger Soup by following this easy recipe.
- 200 gm Ginger (grinded into a fine paste)
- ½ tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter or pure Ghee
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper optional
- 1 glass Milk
- 2 to 3 glass Water
- Heat butter in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When they starts spluttering, put ginger paste and fry till golden brown.
- Now add turmeric powder, salt and water.
- When the mixture starts boiling, add milk and then again let it boil.
- Put off the flame and ginger soup is ready.