Lamb Leg soup Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Lamb Leg soup recipe at home. Lamb Leg Soup is a South Indian non vegetarian recipe. It is quick to make and wonderful taste. Learn about how to make Lamb Leg Soup recipe in below. If you find this Lamb Leg soup recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Lamb Leg soup recipe, so that any one can make this Lamb Leg soup very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Lamb leg-4 nos (chopped into 1 finger size pieces)
- Onions-2 (medium size)
- Tomatoes-2 (medium size, finely chopped)
- Green chillies-2 (slit into two)
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Chili powder-2 tsp
- Dhaniya powder-1 tsp
- Black pepper-1 tbsp
- Cloves-5 to 6
- Cinnamon-2” piece
- Bay leaf-1
- Garam masala powder-1/2 tsp (optional)
- Oil-5 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash the lamb leg pieces.
- Take the leg pieces in a pressure cooker with 4 cups of water and add the turmeric powder, salt and half of the ginger-garlic paste for 8-10 whistles.
- In the meantime, fry half of the onions with little oil in a pan.
- Grind the coriander leaves, green chillies and fried onions to make paste. Keep aside.
- Heat oil a same pan, add cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf and remaining ginger-garlic paste. Fry for a minute and add the grinded paste & fry a minute.
- Add chilli powder, dhaniya powder, crushed black pepper and fry for a minute.
- Now add tomatoes & sauté for 3 minutes.
- Open the lid of the cooker and add the cooked lamb leg pieces, 2 glasses of water and salt to taste in it. Mix well and allow it to boil.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for some time and open the lid.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with Dosa.