Chilly Chicken Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chilly Chicken recipe at home. Chilly chicken is a most popular in Indian recipes and good taste. Here easy procedure and ingredients of chilly chicken recipe in given below. If you find this Chilly Chicken recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chilly Chicken recipe, so that any one can make this Chilly Chicken very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Chicken drumsticks-12
- Finely chopped green chillies-25 nos or more
- Freshly grated ginger-2 tbsp
- Freshly grated garlic-2 tbsp
- Finely chopped onions - 3 big
- Coriander seeds-1 tbsp
- Methi (Fenugreek) seeds-1/4 tsp
- Jeera-1/4 tsp
- Saunf-1/4 tsp
- Kasuri methi-1 tbsp
- Cinnamon-3 big pieces
- Cloves-5 nos
- Salt to taste
- Oil-3 tbsp
- Make a powder of coriander seeds, methi seeds, jeera, saunf, kasuri methi, cinnamon and cloves. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the onions and green chillies till it starts to brown slightly.
- Add the cleaned chicken and salt to taste. Cook for some time.
- Next add the grated ginger, garlic and grinded power. Fry for a few minutes.
- When the chicken is nearly done add some water and cook till done. (Most of the water is evaporated).
- Serve tasty chilly chicken recipe with hot rice.