Asparagus Bruschetta ( Microwave Recipe)
Recipe type: Snacks
Crispy french bread slices topped with asparagus and cheese. The bruschettas can be served as a snack or as an accompaniment to soup. Choose slender, bright green asparagus to make these bruschetta.
- 4 baguette slices
- 24 asparagus spears , cut into 50 mm.(2") long
- 2 tbsp grated mozzrella cheese
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp butter
- dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- salt to taste
- In a microwave safe bowl, add the asparagus spears alongwith 1 tablespoon of water and salt and microwave on high for 45 seconds. Remove and keep aside.
- Mix together the butter and parsley and apply the mixture on one side of each of the 4 slices.
- Place the buttered slices on a shallow microwave safe plate and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Arrange 6 asparagus spears on each slice, top with the grated cheese and dry red chilli flakes and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.