Cheesy Noodle Vegetable Cutlets
Recipe type: Snacks
A snack that can be made in minutes.
- 1½ cups cooked instant noodles
- ½ cup sweet corn (makai ke dane), cooked and crushed
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato ketchup
- ½ cup grated processed cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- salt to taste
- black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- Other ingredients
- bread crumbs for coating
- In a bowl, combine the noodles, sweet corn,green chillies, spring onions, ketchup, cheese, bread crumbs, salt and pepper and mix well using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape into cutlets.
- Coat the cutlets with dried bread crumbs and shallow fry in oil on both sides till golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup or green chutney.