Chicken Biryani Balls
Recipe type: Snacks
Chicken biryani balls are just yummy, mouth-watering and fantastic snack that is actually influenced from the Masala rice balls recipe. Made with fresh or leftover cooked rice combined with some left-over chicken curry, fresh aromatic herbs, biryani spice mix powder, little egg yolks mixed together, coated with flour, breadcrumbs and are air fried until crisp and golden brown. The taste of the Chicken Biryani balls is truly unique, flavourful and an innovative dish to try.
- Cooked Rice or Left-over Rice 2 Cup
- Chicken curry 1 Cup
- Mint leaves, chopped 1 Teaspoons
- Coriander leaves, chopped 1 Tablespoons
- Biryani Masala 1 Teaspoons
- Egg yolks 2 Numbers
- Bread crumbs (for coating) 1 Cup
- Beaten Egg 2 Numbers
- Maida 1 Cup
- In a mixing bowl, add in the left-over rice (preferably basmati rice), any left-over chicken curry or kebabs fries etc, finely chopped mint and coriander leaves, biryani masala, egg yolks and mix all ingredients together. 2.Convert this mixture into slightly big dumplings and keep aside. 3.Place 3 plates on the table, one with flour, second with beaten egg and finally with fresh bread crumbs. 4.Take a Chicken biryani ball and roll over in the egg mixture and then in the flour, repeat this once again and finally coat with bread crumbs. Complete the same process with all the chicken balls and keep aside. 5.Preheat Philips airfryer at 180 degree C for 3 mins. 6.Put out the basket and put in the chicken biryani balls and air fry the biryani balls at 180 degree for 6-8 mins. 7.Remove and serve hot with any variety of raita or sauce.