Recipe type: Snacks
Charga in pashtun is chicken and this dish influenced from streets of pakisthan and punjab.
- Turmeric powder - ¼ teaspoons.
- • Citric acid - ¼ teaspoons.
- • Whole garam masala (each) - 2 grams.
- • Ginger galic paste - 1 tablespoons.
- • Whole chicken - 1000 grams.
- • Salt - 0 to taste.
- • Mint leaves - ½ bunch.
- • Oil - 0 to fry.
- Firstcut the chicken into halfs, and give them gashes.
- Take a bowl add ginger garlic pieces, whole garam masala, citric acide, turmeric powder, salt, mint leaves, all these ingredients put them into the blender make a paste. Marinate the chicken with prepared masala and rest it for 2 hours.
- Arrange the chicken pieces into the steamer and steam for 10 minutes, then let it cool down so the masala also stick with chicken.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the chicken pieces on both sides.