Pyaz Tamater Tikkar Rajasthani Paratha
Recipe type: Snacks
Pyaz tamater tikkar is a popular Rajasthani paratha made with healthy roti that combines the goodness of maize and wheat.
- Green chilly - 3 numbers.
- • Ginger garlic(chopped) - 1 teaspoons.
- • Onions - 1 numbers.
- • Ghee - 2 tablespoons.
- • Corn meal - ½ cup.
- • Whole wheat flour - ½ cup.
- • Coriander leaves(chopped) - 1 bunch.
- • Tomatoes(chopped) - 2 numbers.
- • Salt - 0 to taste.
- Take a bowl add corn meal, whole wheat flour, salt, ghee, mix it crumble, add grated onion, chopped ginger, garlic, mix it and add chopped green chilly, chopped coriander leaves, chopped tomatoes(half of these are keep it aside)
- Add water mix this like a soft dough, divide the dough into equal portions with the help of dry flour roll the dough like a sheet
- Add green chilly, coriander,tomatoes on top and once it roll and place the paratha on the hot griddle and cook this with ghee on both sides.