Chicken and salad wraps
Recipe type: Snacks
Fill your picnic basket with these transportable chicken salad wraps and make the most of the outdoors!
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon whole-egg mayonnaise
- 4 wholegrain wraps
- 200g shaved chicken breast
- 1 large carrot, peeled, grated
- 60g baby spinach
- Place avocado, lemon juice and mayonnaise in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Place 1 wrap on a flat surface. Spread with ¼ avocado mixture. Top with ¼ chicken, carrot and spinach. Season with salt and pepper. Roll up wrap to enclose filling. Cut into three pieces. Repeat with remaining wraps, avocado mixture, chicken, carrot and spinach. Serve.