Recipe type: Snacks
Mouthwatering snack made from plain flour with the combination of grated cheese and cheese powder. Every one especially the children would love to have this yummy and mouthwatering snack.
- 200 gms plain flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp grated processed cheese
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp black peppercorns (kalimirch) powder
- 1 tbsp cheese powder
- salt to taste
- oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp cheese powder for sprinkling
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Knead into semi soft and smooth dough using water as required.
- Roll out one portion of the dough into a circle of 75 mm. (3") diameter
- Cut into cashew shape or any other desired shape using cutter.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add a few munchies at a time and deep fry till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle cheese powder while hot and mix well.
- Cool it at least for 10 minutes before storing.
- Store in an air tight container.
- Use as required.