Curd Grains Vada Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Curd Grains Vada recipe at home. Making Vada with the combination of curd and various grains is new variety and gives more strength to all. Moreover kids love to eat these curd grains vada with tomato ketchup, because it is yummy. If you find this Curd Grains Vada recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Curd Grains Vada recipe, so that any one can make this Curd Grains Vada very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Sliced onions - 1 cups
- Maize flour - ½ cup
- Ragi flour - ½ cup
- Horse gram (ulavalu) flour - ½ cup
- Channa dal (pachchi sanagapappu) paste - 1 cup (Soak channa dal in water in 2 hours then grind the dal)
- Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Chopped Curry leaves - ¼ cup
- Chopped Green chillies - 3
- Oil - for deep frying
- Tomato ketch up - as required
- Curd - 2 cups
- Put these all ingredients in large bowl (except oil) and make a thick mixture by using enough curd.
- Make vada with the help of small amount of mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai.
- Now fry the vada in heated oil.
- Repeat the above procedure for remaining thick mixture.
- Fry these vadas on both sides in medium heat till brown color.
- Serve made hot vada with tomato ketch up tastes delicious.
- Curd grains vada is ready to eat.