Dahi Papdi Chaat Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Dahi Papdi Chaat is a crispy tangy chaat with crunchy bite. Learn how to make/prepare Dahi Papdi Chaat by following this easy recipe.
- 24 Papdi Crisp
- 2 medium Potatoes (boiled and chopped)
- ½ cup Sprouted Green Gram (Moong)(blanched)
- 1½ cups Yogurt (whipped)
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Seeds (Anar)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup Red Chilli-Garlic Chutney
- ¼ cup Green Chutney
- ¼ cup Sweet Tamarind Chutney
- ½ tsp Chaat Masala
- 2 tbsp Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Sev as required
- Whip the yogurt till smooth and add salt and sugar to it and mix well. Refrigerate.
- On a plate, arrange the papdis and place potato slices on each papdi.
- Top it up with boiled sprouted green gram, red chilli-garlic chutney, green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle cumin powder, chaat masala, red chilli powder and salt and chilled yogurt over the papdis.
- Add sweet tamarind chutney, red chilli-garlic chutney, coriander leaves, sev and pomegranate seeds.