Molakala Chat Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Molakala Chat recipe at home. Molakala chat is a delicious snack recipe with sprouts. This homemade snack recipe will also work as a good combination along with rice, chapati and roti. Try this molakala chat by following the simple steps below. If you find this Molakala Chat recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Molakala Chat recipe, so that any one can make this Molakala Chat very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Mixed sprouts (molakalu) - 2 cups
- Potatoes (boiled, peeled and sliced) - 1 cup
- Tomato slices - 1 cup
- Onion pieces - 1 cup
- Fresh coconut powder -1 cup
- Green chilies – 1 spoon
- Salt for taste
- Pepper powder - 1pinch
- Cumin seeds powder - 1 tea spoon
- Chat masala- 1 tea spoon
- Lemon juice – 3 spoons
- Coriander for garnishing
- Take a pan and add molakalu, boiled and sliced potatoes, tomato slices and chillies mix them properly.
- Now add pepper powder, cumin seeds powder, chatmasala, salt and lemon juice to the sprouts.
- Garnish molakala chat with coriander and serve immediately.