Palak Paneer Pie
Recipe type: Snacks
This pie is a rich and absolutely yummy combination of spinach and Paneer.
- All-purpose flour - 1 cup.
- • Ajwain - ¼ teaspoons.
- • Chili flakes - ¼ teaspoons.
- • Butter - 1 teaspoons.
- • Paneer - 200 grams.
- • Onions (chopped) - 1 numbers.
- • Cumin powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Coriander powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Kasuri methi powder - ¼ teaspoons.
- • Masala powder - ½ teaspoons.
- • Spinach - ½ cup.
- • Eggs - 2 numbers.
- • Milk - ½ cup.
- • Salt - 0 to.
- Take mixing bowl add all purpose flour, salt, ajwain, chilly flakes, butter mix it like a shot crust method and add some water mix it like a soft dough rest it for 10 minutes.
- take paneer and cut them into small pieces.
- Heat butter in a pan add chopped onions, salt, nut meg powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, kasuri methi, garam masala powder and add boiled and chopped spinach, mix it well and transfer into plate.
- Take a bowl add two eggs, salt beat the eggs and add milk mix it well.
- Take the dough and roll it like a thin sheet.
- Take the pie mould and put the sheet inside and set it.
- Put the spinach and paneer mixture inside the mould and pour the milk and egg mixture on top.
- And roll the rest of the dough like a thin sheet and cut them into strips and arrange it on the top of the mould and bake it for 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Then cut it into pieces and serve it hot.