Paneer Cigar Rolls Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Paneer Cigar Rolls recipe at home. Paneer Cigar Rolls is the snack recipe, which usually like by the children most. It can be prepare with in a mean time easily. Try out this hot and delicious recipe. If you find this Paneer Cigar Rolls recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Paneer Cigar Rolls recipe, so that any one can make this Paneer Cigar Rolls very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Maida Flour – ¼ kilo
- Grated Paneer – ¾ cup
- Grated Onion Stalks – ¼ cup
- Chilli Gralic Sauce – 1 table spoon
- Cheese – ¼ cup
- Oil – 2 tea spoons
- Salt – to taste
- Mix maida flour with water by adding salt in it.
- Take the above mixture to make some puri's and keep them aside.
- Add 1 table spoon of maida flour in a bowl and gently mix it with water to make it into a liquid and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry grated onion stalks.
- Add grated paneer, cheese, chilli garlic sauce, salt and stir it well until it gets boiled.
- Stuff the above mixture in to puri and roll it like cigar.
- Then after close the rolls on two sides with the liquid maida mixture.
- Fry those rolls in to oil, until they turns into brown color.
- Take the cigar rolls in to a serving plate.
- Now your delicious Paneer Cigar Rolls are ready and have it with combination of sauce.