Bread Kheer Recipe
Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Bread Kheer recipe at home. Bread Kheer is one of the delicious sweets which is mouth watering with its fragrance and so called taste If you find this Bread Kheer recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bread Kheer recipe, so that any one can make this Bread Kheer very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 ltr Fresh Milk
- 4-5 Bread Slices
- 1 tin Condensed Milk (Cardamom flavour-optional)
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 pinch Saffron (dissolved in 1 tsp hot water)
- 8-10 Roasted Pistachios (sliced thin vertically)
- 5 pieces Almonds (Badam, sliced thin vertically)
- Boil Milk. To this add sugar & Condensed Milk (Note : If cardamom flavour is not available , ground 2 cardamom & add this to milk. Please discard its shell/skin.)
- Add saffron. Let the milk thicken a bit.
- Now add the sliced nuts (pistachios and almonds), cook for 2 minutes & leave it aside to attain room temperature.
- Meanwhile roast the bread slices on a tava by applying little ghee evenly on both the surfaces of the bread till it turns crispy, taking care not to brown them.
- Discard the crusts of the bread slices. Now cut these bread slices neatly into cubes (1cm/1cm) & add these to the milk after the latter has reached its room temperature.
- Refrigerate for 2 hrs. The delicious shahi bread kheer is ready.